At Terence Anderson we are experienced technical construction project managers.
We are experts in identification of construction project risks associated with all types of construction projects.
We are also experience with bespoke “Gateway” project management methodology along with established project management methodology such as PRINCE 2 or PMBOK.
Our chartered building surveyors are experienced in project delivery of complex refurbishment projects, as well as new build projects. We work seamlessly with other client advisors such as construction and property lawyers and end user facilities management providers.
As part of our technical construction project management services we can assist clients in risk mitigation in the following ways:
- Existing site and or building technical due diligence;
- Preparation of employers requirements briefing documentation, specifications and outline design;
- Initial feasibility assessments;
- Assistance with planning and building regulation submissions and approval;
- Design maintenance reviews to reduce long term life cycle costs;
- Advisory of responsibilities in relation to the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015;
- Project programming and planning advisory;
- Project procurement advisory;
- Project tenders and reporting;
- Selection and appointment of Principal Contractors;
- Contract administration;
- On site quality control; and
- End of defects inspections.