We are often asked by new clients why use Terence Anderson and what sets us apart and gives us a competitive edge against near rivals. The following sets us apart:
- We take the time to consider our client’s objectives, core drivers, needs and rationale in relation to the client’s property and construction activities. This allows us to provide technical solutions that are pragmatic, that deliver the desired result in a cost effective manner;
- We understand that timeframes can be vital for clients. This may be to give a client a competitive edge in a property purchase or in complying in a pre action protocol in dilapidations or housing disrepair. We therefore react and respond very quickly to our clients needs and requirements;
- All our surveyors provide professional factual, yet commercially focused expert technical advisory on all aspects of building surveying and property construction. The advise we provide is comprehensive, intelligible, transparent and unambiguous;
- Unlike large multi disciplinary practices we have no ties and we act completely independently and without any conflicts of interest;
- We are different in that we often work outside normal working hours to get the job done for our clients. Some of our clients operate sensitive sites and as a consequence we are flexible so as not to cause any disruption;
- Like our clients we take safeguarding seriously and all our consultants are DBS Checked;
- As Chartered Building Surveyors, we are regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. It goes without saying, we maintain client confidentiality at all times.